Invitation to Sponsor
I invite you to become a partner with the members of the RNLA to
advance not only fair, open and honest elections, but also professionalism,
career opportunity and republican principles by becoming a
sponsor of an RNLA event.
Here are upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
National Policy Conference
- This year's National Policy Conference will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013 at the National Press Club. More details on the conference
are available here.
- The National Policy Conference is a one-day conference held in Washington, D.C. each spring and is
open to the press. In the past, the National Policy Conference has included presentations
by distinguished Republican lawyers and public servants. Past speakers have included Vice President Dick Cheney,
Republican Leader of the Senate Mitch McConnell, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator John Cornyn, Speaker Newt Gingrich,
Governor Bob McDonnell and United States Attorney General and Judge Michael Mukasey.
- The Ed Meese Award, named after the 65th United States Attorney General, will be given to an individual
who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges.
Past Meese Award winners include Judge Ken Starr, Attorney General John Ashcroft, White House Counsel C. Boyden Gray,
Ambassador John Bolton, Solicitor General Theodore Olson, Federal Election Commission Commissioner Hans von Spakovsky, Senator Jeff Sessions,
Mayor Rudy Guiliani and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff. The Betty Murphy Award is also presented to an
an unsung hero, member, trailblazer, with entrepreneurial spirit, a community service leader, an organization builder who inspires others' efforts.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit is also available to attendees.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for law firms, corporations and individuals. Click
here for information about levels of sponsorship.
National Election Law Seminar
- The National Election Seminar is a two-day conference held outside of Washington, D.C. each summer and is closed
to the press. The Election Seminar is designed to orient Republican Party legal professionals and volunteers
to the election law systems utilized in the United States to encourage and protect open, fair and honest elections.
Emphasis is placed on the need to preserve the rights of voters in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Past speakers include commissioners of the Federal Election Commission and Election Assistance Commission; Secretaries of State;
United States and state Attorneys General; Members of Congress; counsel to the key Republican Committees such as the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee,
National Republican Senatorial Committee, and Republican Governors Association; counsel to the Republican presidential campaigns; and leading authors.
Republican Lawyer of the Year Reception
- Each fall, the RNLA bestows the the Republican Lawyer of the Year Award on a lawyer for his or her outstanding
professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.
Past recipients of the award have included Richard E. Wiley, Betty Southard Murphy, Robert J. Horn, Harvey M. Tettlebaum,
Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Theodore B. Olson, James Bopp, Jr., Charles J. Cooper, J. Randolph Evans, and J. Caleb Boggs III.
The Lawyers' Reception at the National Republican Convention
- The RNLA gathers during the quadrennial conventions of the National Republican Party
to conduct the special lawyers' reception to support the Republican Presidential ticket
and the respective state tickets. The reception is a unique opportunity for members to
meet prominent officials and other attorneys active in the Republican Party during a presidential election year.
- The Lawyers Reception Honoring the Romney Legal Team was held in Tampa, Florida on August 30, 2012. Special guests included
House Oversight and Government Reform Chair Rep. Darrell Issa, Senator Kit Bond, Connie Mack, Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange
as well as the leaders of the Romney legal team, Benjamin Ginsberg and Katie Biber Chen, were in attendance.
Your contributions can be through check,
on-line credit card transaction or stock gift.
An investment in the RNLA will upgrade the quality of lawyer
efforts to advance the principles of the Republican Party. It
will advance and protect the political freedoms you and I hold
central in our lives.
P.S. The RNLA can accept both individual and corporate contributions.
or sponsorship will be recognized on this website and during
the sponsored RNLA event unless you request otherwise.