Invitation to Sponsor
I invite you to become a partner with the members of the RNLA to
advance not only fair, open and honest elections, but also professionalism,
career opportunities and Republican principles by becoming a
sponsor of an RNLA event.
Here are upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
2016 National Policy Conference
- The 2016 confernce will take place on May 6, 2016.
- The National Policy Conference is a one-day conference held in Washington, D.C. each spring and is open to the press. Here are a few pictures from the 2015 Conference. The National Policy Conference has included presentations
by distinguished Republican lawyers and public servants including: Vice President Dick Cheney,
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Bob Corker, Speaker Newt Gingrich,
RNC Chair Reince Priebus and former United States Attorney General John Ashcroft.
- The Ed Meese Award, named after the 65th United States Attorney General, will be given to an individual
who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges.
Past Meese Award winners include Judge Ken Starr, Attorney General John Ashcroft, White House Counsel C. Boyden Gray,
Ambassador John Bolton, Solicitor General Theodore Olson, Federal Election Commission Commissioner Hans von Spakovsky, Senator Jeff Sessions,
Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, former White House Counsel Fred Fielding, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey and former FCC Chair Richard Wiley.
- The Betty Murphy Award is also presented to
an unsung hero, member, trailblazer, with entrepreneurial spirit, a community service leader, an organization builder who inspires others' efforts. Award winners include Nancy Nord, Brigida Benitez, Tom Spencer and Heather Heidelbaugh.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will also be available to attendees.
- Thank you to all our sponsors of the 2015 National Policy Conference: GreenbergTraurig; Baker Hostetler; Barnes & Thornburg, LLP; Adams and Reese LLP; Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP; Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney; Cooper & Kirk, PLLC; Ronald L. Hicks, Jr./Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP;
Husch Blackwell, LLP; Kirstein & Young; Scott Mexic; Strickland Brockington Lewis LLP; Wiley Rein LLP; and many more.
- Registration details are available here; for sponsorship information go here.
The Lawyers' Reception at the National Republican Convention
- The RNLA gathers during the quadrennial conventions of the National Republican Party
to conduct the special lawyers' reception to support the Republican Presidential ticket
and the respective state tickets. The reception is a unique opportunity for members to
meet prominent officials and other attorneys active in the Republican Party during a presidential election year.
- The Lawyers Reception Honoring the Romney Legal Team was held in Tampa, Florida on August 30, 2012. Special guests included
House Oversight and Government Reform Chair Rep. Darrell Issa, Senator Kit Bond, Connie Mack, Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange
as well as the leaders of the Romney legal team, Benjamin Ginsberg and Katie Biber Chen, were in attendance.
2016 National Election Law Seminar
- The 2015 National Election Seminar was a one-and-a-half day conference held in downtown New York, just blocks from groud zero. Some photos from the 2015 Seminar are available here .
- The National Election Seminar is an annual one-and-a-half or two-day conference held every summer in a location outside Washington, DC. Recent locations include Chicago; Sarasota, Florida; Las Vegas; Cincinnati; and Simi Valley, California. It is closed
to the press. The Election Seminar is designed to orient Republican Party legal professionals and volunteers
to the election law systems utilized in the United States to encourage and protect open, fair and honest elections.
Emphasis is placed on the need to preserve the rights of voters in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Past speakers include commissioners of the Federal Election Commission and Election Assistance Commission; Secretaries of State;
United States and state Attorneys General; Members of Congress; counsel to the key Republican Committees such as the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee,
National Republican Senatorial Committee, and Republican Governors Association; counsel to the Republican presidential campaigns; and leading authors.
- Special Thanks to our 2015 Seminar Sponsors: The New York Honest Ballot Initiative; Manny Iglesias; Shahla PC; Baker Hostetler LLP; Beirne, Maynard & Parsons LLP; Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP; Clark Hill PLC; DB Capitol Strategies; Holtzman Vogel Josefiak PLLC; LeClair Ryan; Strickland Brockington Lewis LLP; Dhillon Law; Dinsmore & Shohl LLP; Frank Salinger; Harris, Shelton, Hanover Walsh; Husch Blackwell; Law Office of Terry T Campo; McGuire Woods LLP; Najvar Law Firm; Peter Hein; and Ron Hicks and Meyer Unkovic & Scott, LLP.
- The 2016 Seminar will take place in August of 2016. The final date and location will be announced in April 2016.
2016 Republican Lawyer of the Year Reception
- Each year, the RNLA bestows the Republican Lawyer of the Year Award on a lawyer for his or her outstanding professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.
- In 2015, the award was presented to Bobby Burchfield at a very special reception on October 20, 2015.
- Past recipients of the award have included Richard E. Wiley, Betty Southard Murphy, Robert J. Horn, Harvey M. Tettlebaum, Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Theodore B. Olson, James Bopp, Jr., Charles J. Cooper, J. Randolph Evans, J. Caleb Boggs III, George J. Terwilliger III, Mark Braden and Bobby Burchfield.
Your contributions can be through check,
on-line credit card transaction or stock gift.
An investment in the RNLA will upgrade the quality of lawyer
efforts to advance the principles of the Republican Party. It
will advance and protect the political freedoms you and I hold
central in our lives.
P.S. The RNLA can accept both individual and corporate contributions.
or sponsorship will be recognized on this website and during
the sponsored RNLA event unless you request otherwise.