Senate Rules and Administration Chair Roy Blunt will address the 2018 National Election Law Seminar in St. Louis, Missouri
Join the RNLA August 3rd & 4th in St. Louis, Missouri for the 2018 National Election Law Seminar. The National Election Law Seminar is the foremost election law seminar that deals with all matters related to voting and elections.
A partial list of speakers include:
- Senator Roy Blunt
- Jay Ashcroft, Missouri Secretary of State
- Christy McCormick, Commissioner, Election Assistance Commission
- Matthew Petersen, Commissioner, Federal Election Commission
- Michael Adams, General Counsel, Republican Governors Association; Member, Chalmers Burch & Adams LLC
- Jessica Furst Johnson, General Counsel, National Republican Senatorial Committee
- Matt Raymer, Vice President and General Counsel, Republican State Leadership Committee
- Doyle Webb, General Counsel for the Republican National Committee
- Chris Winkelman, General Counsel, National Republican Congressional Committee
The seminar has classes taught by a who's who of political committees and national election law experts covering topics including: recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon; campaign finance law and compliance; redistricting; how to ensure the election is open, fair, and honest; sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers; and other voting-related litigation.
All this and up to 9 continuing legal education (CLE) credit hours, including 1 hour of ethics credit! Ticket prices include lunches for both days and a reception Friday evening.
In addition, the Seminar will feature a political update on the 2018 elections and the efforts to confirm Justice Kennedy's replacement. Stay tuned for more info on these speakers.
Purchase your ticket for this year's National Election Law Seminar below:
For a mail in form, please click here.
The RNLA's special room rate has expired, but hotel rooms are available at The Ritz-Carlton and at nearby hotels including the Sheraton Clayton Plaza and the Clayton Plaza Hotel.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and to purchase a sponsorship package, please click here. For additional questions, please email RNLA Deputy Director Brittany Walker at walker@RepublicanLawyer.net.
The RNLA would like to thank the following sponsors:
Law Firm Sponsors: