Web site www.TexCounsel.com provides key detail. From the best Texas lobbyist location next to the Texas Capitol, Steve Koebele advises clients and advocates for the successful development of public policy in the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government. His client roster is diverse and composed of market leaders in their respective industries.
A licensed attorney for more than 20 years in both Texas and Washington, D.C., Steve Koebele has worked with senior staff and top public policy makers at the state and federal levels of government.
Current examples of Steve Koebele’s clients reportable to the Texas Ethics Commission include the following:
1. AT&T (telecommunications).
2. CrownQuest (oil & gas).
3. Concentra Health Services (health care services).
4. Aquatic Professionals Education Council (swimming pool industry).
5. Reliant Energy (retail electricity).
6. NRG Energy (wholesale power).
7. Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (insurance).
Professional affiliations include:
1. Member, State Bar of Texas.
2. Member, Bar of Washington, D.C.
3. Former Chairman, Committee on Public Affairs of the State Bar of Texas.