Daniel Zubairi, CISSP/PMP
Daniel is a Subject Matter Expert in Information Assurance and Critical Infrastructure Protection. As past appointee to the Governor's Homeland Security Council under Governor Robert Ehrlich and LG Michael Steele from 2003-2007, Daniel has extensive experience in this field.
Currently, Daniel is Managing Director of Mission-Secure Strategies (SydanTech LLC), a firm specializing in Homeland Security and Commercial Cyber Security and Infrastructure Protection. He has overseen strategic information security and assurance practice management for Dept Of Commerce, USDA, EPA, HHS/CMS, Non-Profits, and Fortune 500 Corporations.
His Political Experience Includes:
* Coalitions Chairman and Executive Officer, John McCain 2008 - Maryland
* Director of Alternates, Maryland Delegation to the Republican National Convention
* New Hampshire Primary Team Leader, John McCain for President
* Chairman and Host of John McCain for President, 2007 and 2008 Maryland Republican Party State Convention
* US Congress, 8th District MD, Candidate
* Maryland House of Delegates, Republican Nominee 2002
* National Security Director, Young Republican National Federation
* Youth Coaltions Director, Maryland Republican Party
Daniel is from Potomac Maryland and currently resides in Bethesda Maryland. He serves as the State Advisor for the Maryland
Teenage and College Republicans and serves as Sergeant at Arms for YRNF. He is an avid athlete and is a bicycle commuter, a runner, a swimmer, and trains several days a week in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.