Ms. Kristen C. StarkCurrently unemployed
2596 Douglas Lane
Thompson's Station, TN 37179-5029
Law School: Whittier Law School (2007)
Ms. Kristen C. Stark
2596 Douglas Lane
Thompson’s Station, TN 37179
Ph: 615-614-3178, Mobile: 661-269-3872 Email: email@example.com
My particular combination of formal legal education, political and governmental training, skills, and abilities, allowed me to accomplish prior career success in both the public and private sector. My keen ability to prepare materials for public and private dissemination, including but not limited to, all pertinent communication approaches and key political and corporate messages. My many years experience of working in situations with a variety of people, coupled with my maturity, my work ethic, reliability, and resolve, make me a valuable addition to any political and / or legal organization.
Whittier College of Law - Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA
Juris Doctorate, J.D.
California State University San Diego, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts - B. A., Political Science and U. S. History
State Farm Insurance, Franklin, TN
Part-Time Office Manager
•As an Office Manager who job shared one position, I further implemented a very structured and streamlined business office for State Farm team members in Franklin, Tennessee.
•Part time employee working approximately 80 hours per month.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN
Delta Riverboat Company Customer Service Agent
· Delivered flawless service to customers seeking a phenomenal Christmas experience and customers seeking meeting, convention, and leisure experiences.
· Ensured the Gaylord values of passion, respect, integrity, creativity,
citizenship, excellence, and service were achieved.
Lancaster School District, Lancaster, CA
Substitute School Teacher
· Certified substitute teacher for grades kindergarten through 8th grade.
· Patience, organization, and discipline in a classroom environment resulted in referrals from teachers and principals.
Los Angeles County Juvenile Court, Lancaster, CA
CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocate
· Volunteer legal child advocate appointed under judicial ruling to advocate for foster children in juvenile court and their respective communities.
· Developed trusting relationships with foster children by counseling and
bestowing self-image enhancement, professional development, and survival skills that produced a 75% increase of constructive results for foster children.
· Assessed social service and educational needs to provide crisis intervention and preventative strategies for disciplinary and educational problems.
· Built working relationships between the judicial system, foster children, foster parents, biological parents, social workers, and teachers.
Los Angeles County District Attorney - Consumer Protection Bureau of Fraud and Corruption Division, Los Angeles, CA
· Served fourteen Deputy District Attorneys’ on consumer protection issues in antitrust, white-collar crime, and high tech areas.
· Demonstrated analytical skills, prepared and presented case reports, which were used in successful trials in Los Angeles District Court.
Republican National Committee / RNLA - “Lawyers For Bush”, Pittsburgh, PA
· Successfully helped design, create, and develop pre-election logistics.
· Responsible for election day voter fraud complaints. Dispatched appropriate campaign personnel to address grievances at election voter sites, which increased voting by over 50%.
Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Santa Ana, CA
Elder Care Law Clerk
· Coordinated elder abuse cases which allowed legal victories for clients.
Office of James V. Kimsey, Founding CEO and Chairman Emeritus of America Online, Inc., Kimsey Foundation & AOL Foundation, Washington DC
· Developed and implemented a very structured and streamlined personal office in Washington DC at 1700 Pennsylvania Ave., N. W. Specialized in a wide range of business practice methods and market conditions while acting as Public Relations and Media Manager in capital investment and philanthropy support of the Kimsey Foundation and AOL Foundation organizations.
· Established relationships with forty-five non-profit, business, and academic boards’ while advancing executive public image.
· Developed all facets of travel calendar by coordinating schedule in
Washington, DC and overseas appearances.
· Planned, arranged, and managed travel through foreign embassies.
· Successful event planner responsible for business presentations, briefing paper’s, and talking points for speaking engagements throughout the world.
Congressman Howard P. Buck McKeon, Santa Clarita and Palmdale, CA
Public Relations District Field Representative
· District project leader who utilized proper data and proficiency skills needed to improve Congressman’s political and legislative image through communications management, planning, and forecasting, which led to
· Information support specialist who initiated, developed, and maintained
relationships with constituents, business and civic entities, government
agencies, and political organizations.
· Designed, created, and implemented district schedule and local events.
· Researched, generated, proofread speeches, and briefed Congressman for all district-wide appearances and special events.
Howard P. Buck McKeon for Congress Committee, Lancaster, CA
Campaign Event Manager / Campaign Director
· Produced, organized, supervised, and participated with Congressman in
campaign Victory Bus Tour throughout 600,000 constituent CA-25th District prior to November election. Campaign success was basis for full time post-election hire.
1996 San Diego Presidential Debate, San Diego, CA
· Assisted in logistics for presidential candidate Senator Bob Dole.
· Director of operations for Deputy Convention & Campaign Manager, Rick
1996 Republican National Convention, San Diego, CA
Executive Campaign Assistant
· Assisted in logistics for the RNC Platform and Caucus Committee.
· Organized and arranged campaign and convention volunteers.
· Transportation manager for deputy convention/campaign manager and other executive level attendees.
Disclaimer: Content contained or made available through
this web site is not intended to and does not constitute
legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed,
nor is anything submitted to any party through this web
site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness
and adequacy of information on this web site is not warranted
or guaranteed. Biographic information on this web site
is provided by the listees, and the RNLA does not review or
confirm its accuracy. Determination of a need for legal
services and selection of a lawyer should never be based only
on review of biographic materials. The listing of "practice
areas" by members on this web site does not mean either that
the member is an expert in that area, or that any organization
has certified the member as being a specialist or competent
in that area. No representation is made that the quality of
legal services performed by members is greater than the quality
of other lawyers. Neither RNLA nor its officers or employees
assume any liability, whether arising from contract, negligence,