Registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, please email Michael Thielen to request an exception.
Our Seminar WILL TAKE PLACE in July 2020 at the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia.
Join the RNLA at our 2020 National Election Law Seminar on July 10 - 11 in West Virginia.
This annual seminar features everything you need to know about election law, whether you are a full-time practitioner or just want to put your legal skills to work in a local election. This is a unique opportunity to network with top Republican election law and political leaders from across the country as they gather in WV to attend this one-of-a-kind seminar.
America's 5 Star Resort
101 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986
The RNLA discounted room block is full - please know you can:
(1) Reserve your room at the GB at the regular rate or
(2) Reserve your room at a nearby hotel:
Greenbrier Valley Airport (LWB) in Lewisburg, WV is 15 minutes away from the hotel. Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) and Chicago O'Hare (ORD) offer direct flights to LWB.
Other airports: Roanoke, VA (1 hour, 40 minutes away); Charleston, WV (2 hours away); Charlottesville, VA (2 hours away).
Amtrak has a railway station in White Sulphur Springs, WV. This is a stop on Amtrak's Cardinal route.
From Washington, DC the hotel is a 4 hour drive. Self-parking is free at the Greenbrier.
Friday, July 10
- 8:30 am - 5 pm: Plenary and breakout sessions (including lunch)
- 5:30 pm - 7 pm: Cocktail Reception
Saturday, July 11
- 8:30 am - 3 pm: Plenary and breakout sessions (including lunch)
- 3 pm - 5 pm: Optional free time to enjoy resort activities or to attend possible non-CLE sessions
Attendance is limited to RNLA members and invited guests.
To join or renew your membership, please click here.
If costs might prohibit you from attending, please email us to inquire about scholarship assistance: [email protected].
- Up to 10 credit hours of continuing legal education (CLE) credit will be offered, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Confirmed speakers include counsel to the Trump campaign, RNC, NRSC, NRCC, Committee on House Administration, and Senate Rules Committee, along with EAC commissioners and other conservative and Republican election law experts.
- Special keynote speaker: We are thrilled to announce that Sidney Powell will deliver remarks on her incredible insights into the story of defending and representing General Michael Flynn.
Classes taught by national election law experts covering topics including:
- The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon
- Redistricting and other voting-related litigation
- Cybersecurity in elections
- Disclosure and political speech regulation
- Campaign finance law and compliance
- Ethics in election law
- Election Day Operations (EDO)
- A panel featuring the Trump campaign lawyers
- Sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers
- Luncheons both days will feature a keynote address by prominent Republican leaders.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders. The RNLA seeks to promote open, fair and honest elections at all levels of American society in a non-discriminatory manner and to provide access to the polls to all qualified and eligible voters.***
Thanks to the generous sponsors of the
2020 National Election Law Seminar
D. Eric Lycan of Embry Merritt Shaffar Womack, PLLC
- - -
Registration includes both days of the Seminar: Friday, July 10, and Saturday, July 11, 2020. The Seminar will last all day on Friday and conclude by 3:00pm on Saturday. Lunch both days and an evening reception on Friday are included in the cost of registration.
If costs might prohibit you from attending, please email us to inquire about scholarship assistance: [email protected]