2018 National Election Law Seminar
Please join the RNLA at our National Election Law Seminar in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on Friday, July 10, and Saturday, July 11, 2020.
The annual National Election Law Seminar features everything you need to know about election law, whether you are a full-time practitioner or just want to put your legal skills to work in a local election. This is a unique opportunity to network with top Republican election law and political leaders from across the country as they gather in Pittsburgh to attend this one-of-a-kind seminar. More details, including speakers to be announced after the 2020 National Policy Conference.
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
To assist members in making travel arrangements, the approximate schedule will be:
- Friday, July 10, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Plenary and breakout sessions (including lunch)
- Friday, July 10, approximately 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Reception
- Saturday, July 11, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Plenary and breakout sessions (including lunch)
- Saturday, July 11, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Optional non-CLE sessions
Attendance at the National Election Law Seminar is limited to RNLA members and invited guests. To join the RNLA or renew your membership, please click here.
- Over 10 credit hours of continuing legal education (CLE), including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Classes taught by national election law experts covering topics including:
- The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon
- Special preview of the 2020 Republican National Convention
- Redistricting and other voting-related litigation
- Cybersecurity in elections
- Disclosure and political speech regulation
- Campaign finance law and compliance
- Ethics in election law
- Election Day Operations (EDO)
- A panel featuring the Trump campaign lawyers
- Sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers
- Pennsylvania election law workshop
- Luncheons both days will feature a keynote address by prominent conservative and Republican leaders. A Friday evening reception is included with the cost of registration.
Discounted Hotel Rooms
The RNLA has a special discounted rate of only $149 per night at the Omni. This discounted rate will expire on Thursday, June 25, and in the past few years, our block of hotel rooms has sold out before the expiration date.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders. The RNLA seeks to promote open, fair and honest elections at all levels of American society in a non-discriminatory manner and to provide access to the polls to all qualified and eligible voters.***
Thanks to the generous sponsors of the
2020 National Election Law Seminar
Please note: Registration includes both days of the Seminar: Friday, July 10, and Saturday, July 11, 2020. The Seminar will last all-day on Friday and conclude between 3:00 and 5:00 on Saturday. Lunch both days and an evening reception on Friday are included in the cost of registration.
530 William Penn Pl
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Google map and directions