Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham,
the 2019 Ed Meese Award recipient.
- The 2019 conference will have a special focus will be on how the Trump administration is reining in the administrative state through deregulation.
- Continuing legal education credit will be available.
- Breakout panels will provide for smaller group sessions enabling attendees to pose questions to experts about their presentations.
- Keeping with the RNLA's tradition of a last-minute surprise speaker, the RNLA will announce a prominent speaker later this week.
- The Ed Meese Award will be bestowed on an individual who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges. This year, Senator Lindsey Graham, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, will be the recipient of the Ed Meese Award.
- Rep. Doug Collins, Ranking Member on the House Judiciary Committee, will address the conference.
- The Betty Murphy Award is given each year to an unsung hero, member, trailblazer, with entrepreneurial spirit, a community service leader, an organization builder who inspires others' efforts. The 2019 Betty Murphy Award will be bestowed on Mike Davis, Former Senate Judiciary Committee Chief Counsel for Nominations.
- Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody will speak.
- A panel of agency general counsels will discuss how their agencies have decreased regulatory burdens: Steven Bradbury, General Counsel, U.S. Department of Transportation; J. Paul Compton, Jr., General Counsel, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; and Chris Pilkerton, General Counsel, Small Business Administration.
- Judge Ken Starr will address the conference and sign copies of his latest book Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation, which will be available for sale.
- An exclusive pre-conference reception will be held at the Egyptian Embassy for conference sponsors and current RNLA Contributing, Sustaining, Advisory Council, and Life Members attendees. The Ed Meese Award winner, Senator Lindsey Graham, will be honored during this year's pre-conference reception.
- A post-conference reception will be held for all attendees, immediately following the conference at the National Press Club, starting at 5:00 P.M.
Online registration is now closed. Registration at the door will be available at the RNLA registration table at the National Press Club on Friday.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.***
529 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20045
Google map and directions