Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham,
the 2019 Ed Meese Award recipient.
- Foremost Republican and conservative leaders will discuss leading legal issues.
- Continuing legal education credit will be available.
- Breakout panels will provide for smaller group sessions enabling attendees to pose questions to experts about their presentations.
- The Ed Meese Award will be bestowed on an individual who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges. This year, Senator Lindsey Graham, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, will be the recipient of the Ed Meese Award.
- The Betty Murphy Award is given each year to an unsung hero, member, trailblazer, with entrepreneurial spirit, a community service leader, an organization builder who inspires others' efforts.
- A leading legal author will speak, followed by a book signing. Past authors include David Bossie, Stuart Taylor, Fred Barnes, Grover Norquist, Kate O’Beirne, and Jan Crawford.
- An exclusive pre-conference reception will be held for conference sponsors and current RNLA Contributing, Sustaining, Advisory Council, and Life Members attendees. The Ed Meese Award winner, Senator Lindsey Graham, will be honored during this year's pre-conference reception.
- A post-conference reception will be held for all attendees, immediately following the conference at the National Press Club, starting at 5:00 P.M.
- Last year, speakers included state attorneys general, top administration officials, current and former government officials, and other legal experts.
- Past RNLA event speakers have included Vice President Mike Pence, Attorney General Michael Mukasey, Majority Leader Senator Mitch McConnell, Honorable Alex Acosta, Senator John Cornyn, and Kellyanne Conway.
- The 2019 conference will have a special focus will be on how the Trump administration is reigning in the administrative state through deregulation.
Register TODAY before early bird pricing ends. Click here for the mail-in form.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.***
529 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20045
Google map and directions