Republican lawyers are welcome to join the RNLA Illinois Chapter for a happy hour on May 9th, 2019 in Chicago. Additional details are forthcoming.
To attend, please RSVP below. For questions, please email Christina Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the RNLA DC Young Lawyers Chapter for a reception featuring Congressman Greg Steube of Florida (17th District). Rep. Steube is a new Republican member of Congress currently serving on the House Judiciary Committee, House Oversight and Reform Committee, and House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs.
Food and appetizers provided. Cash bar available. Please RSVP using the form below.
* * *
Congressman Greg Steube represents Florida’s 17th District in Congress. From 2010-2018, Steube used his background in the military, agriculture, and law, to advance his conservative values as a member of the Florida House of Representatives (2010-2016) and Florida Senate (2016-2018). In Congress, Steube continues to champion these issues while serving on the House Judiciary, Oversight and Reform and Veterans’ Affairs committees.
Steube’s passion for public service began shortly after the September 11th attacks. In response to this tragedy, the Congressman answered his call to duty by enlisting in the U.S. Army. He served as a commissioned Airborne Infantry Officer and a JAG Corps Officer as a Captain with the 25th Infantry Division in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Steube is a fifth-generation Floridian and earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Florida, majoring in Beef Cattle Sciences and minoring in Agricultural Law. He resides in Sarasota, FL with his wife, Jennifer, and son, Ethan. Florida's 17th District covers all of Charlotte, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, and Okeechobee counties, as well parts of Sarasota, Lee, and Polk counties.
* * *
This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.
2018 National Election Law Seminar
- Up to 9 continuing legal education (CLE) credit hours, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Classes taught by national election law experts covering topics including:
- The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon
- Special preview of the 2020 Republican National Convention
- Redistricting and other voting-related litigation
- Cybersecurity in elections
- Disclosure and political speech regulation
- Campaign finance law and compliance
- Ethics in election law
- Election Day Operations (EDO)
- HR 1, “vote harvesting,” and liberal ideas such as 16-year-olds voting
- Sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers
- North Carolina election law workshop
The Seminar will be at the Charlotte Marriott City Center, 100 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202. Rooms may be booked until Tuesday, July 16 at the deeply discounted rate of $125/night. This is the lowest room rate for an Election Law Seminar in many years, and the room block may sell out before the block closes on July 16. To reserve a room by phone, dial 1-800-359-3204 and specify the "National Election Law Seminar Room Block." Click here to reserve a room online.
Luncheons both days will feature a keynote address by prominent conservative and Republican leaders. A Friday evening reception is included with the cost of registration.
- Currently, the schedule for this year’s Seminar is being drafted. Presenters at past Seminars have included:
- Don McGahn, former White House Counsel and then-counsel to Trump for President
- Former and current FEC chairmen and commissioners
- Senators and members of Congress
- Former and current DOJ officials
- Secretaries of state and other state chief election officials
- Attorneys general on the state level, and former U.S. attorneys general such as John Ashcroft
- Leading Republican Party officials such as RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
- Counsels to all the national campaign committees, such as the RNC, NRSC, NRCC, and more
Register below before early bird prices expire, or click here to download a mail-in form.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.***
Please see Day 1 for details and to register.