Online registration is now closed.
Registration at the door will be available starting at 8:00 AM Friday morning.
The 2022 National Policy Conference
Friday, April 1st
The 2022 National Policy Conference will be held on Friday, April 1, at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City in Arlington, VA. Guest speakers will include U.S. Senate & House Leadership, state attorneys general, and former White House officials. In the past, the National Policy Conference has included speeches by sitting Republican Vice Presidents, various attorneys general, governors, senators, congressmen, ambassadors, and other major policy leaders. Distinguished speakers at our events have included Vice Presidents Mike Pence and Dick Cheney, Congressional Republican Leaders such as Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy, former Attorneys General Ed Meese, John Ashcroft, and Michael Mukasey, and other renowned conservative leaders.
This year's featured speakers:
- Senator Tom Cotton, Ranking Member, Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Criminal Justice and Counterterrorism (pictured above)
- Congressman Mike Turner, Ranking Member, U.S. House Intelligence Committee
- Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares
- Former Acting Secretary of Homeland Security, Chad Wolf
- Art Arthur, Resident Fellow in Law and Policy, Center for Immigration Studies
- Braden Boucek, Director of Litigation, Southeastern Legal Foundation
- Jonathan Brightbill, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Natasha Chart, President, Chart Consulting LLC
- Mike Davis, Founder and President, Internet Accountability Project
- Harmeet Dhillon, RNLA Chair
- Samantha Dravis, Chief Operating Officer, Clout Public Affairs
- Caleb Hays, General Counsel and Deputy Staff Director to Committee on House Administration Republicans
- Steve Klein, Partner, Barr & Klein PLLC
- Kimberly Richey, Senior Education Fellow, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Ilya Shapiro, former Cato scholar and current law professor. Professor Shapiro will also host a book signing for his book "Supreme Disorder: Judicial Nominations and the Politics of America's Highest Court."
- Cully Stimson, Deputy Director, Meese Center, and Senior Legal Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- Paul Watkins, Managing Director, Potomack Global Partners
Up to 5 hours of CLE (continuing legal education) credit will be offered.
The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City in Arlington, VA
1250 S. Hayes St., Arlington, VA 22202
Thursday, March 31
7:00 p.m. ET - Pre-Conference Reception at the Japanese Ambassador's Residence
Invite Only (upgrade from regular member to attend - email Christina Norton at [email protected])
Friday, April 1
8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET - Plenary & Breakout Sessions
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET - Lunch and Presentation of the 2022 Hon. Edwin Meese III Award to Senator Tom Cotton; Remarks by Senator Cotton to Follow
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET - Networking Reception for All Attendees
Purchase tickets online below!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Ronald L. Hicks, Jr.
Beverly Weiss Manne, Esquire
- - -
The RNLA seeks to promote open, fair and honest elections at all levels of American society in a non-discriminatory manner and to provide access to the polls to all qualified and eligible voters.
This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet Republican leaders.
1250 S Hayes St
Arlington, VA 22202
Google map and directions