President-Elect Donald Trump has selected the following impressive attorneys to be part of his Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee:
- Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team: Mike Pence, Indiana Governor and Vice President-Elect;
- Vice Chair: Chris Christie, New Jersey Governor;
- Vice Chair: Rudy Giuliani, Former New York City Mayor;
- Vice Chair: Jeff Sessions, U.S. Senator from Alabama;
- Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General;
- Jared Kushner, Businessman;
- Tom Marino, U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania;
- Reince Priebus, RNC Chairman and incoming White House Chief of Staff;
- Anthony Scaramucci, Entrepreneur; and
- Peter Thiel, Entrepreneur.
President-Elect Trump is relying on the legal, business, and political expertise of these attorneys to "put together the most highly qualified group of successful leaders who will be able to implement our change agenda in Washington. Together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding this nation - specifically jobs, security and opportunity." We look forward to watching these legal leaders work with President-Elect Trump to create a government that will respect the rule of law and the proper role of government.