2018 National Election Law Seminar
Please join the RNLA at our National Election Law Seminar in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday, August 2, and Saturday, August 3, 2019. The Seminar will last all day on Friday and conclude after lunch on Saturday.
- Up to 9 continuing legal education (CLE) credit hours, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Classes taught by national election law experts covering topics including:
- The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon
- Special preview of the 2020 Republican National Convention
- Redistricting and other voting-related litigation
- Cybersecurity in elections
- Disclosure and political speech regulation
- Campaign finance law and compliance
- Ethics in election law
- Election Day Operations (EDO)
- HR 1, “vote harvesting,” and liberal ideas such as 16-year-olds voting
- Sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers
- North Carolina election law workshop
The Seminar will be at the Charlotte Marriott City Center, 100 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202. Rooms may be booked until Tuesday, July 16 at the deeply discounted rate of $125/night. This is the lowest room rate for an Election Law Seminar in many years, and the room block may sell out before the block closes on July 16. To reserve a room by phone, dial 1-800-359-3204 and specify the "National Election Law Seminar Room Block." Click here to reserve a room online.
Luncheons both days will feature a keynote address by prominent conservative and Republican leaders. A Friday evening reception is included with the cost of registration.
Currently, the schedule for this year’s Seminar is being drafted. Presenters at past Seminars have included:
- Don McGahn, former White House Counsel and then-counsel to Trump for President
- Former and current FEC chairmen and commissioners
- Senators and members of Congress
- Former and current DOJ officials
- Secretaries of state and other state chief election officials
- Attorneys general on the state level, and former U.S. attorneys general such as John Ashcroft
- Leading Republican Party officials such as RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
- Counsels to all the national campaign committees, such as the RNC, NRSC, NRCC, and more
Register below before early bird prices expire, or click here to download a mail-in form.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.***
The RNLA would like to thank the generous sponsors of the 2019 National Election Law Seminar:
Law Firm Level
Please note: Registration includes both days of the Seminar: Friday, August 2, and Saturday, August 3, 2019. The Seminar will last all day on Friday and conclude after lunch on Saturday. Lunch both days and an evening reception on Friday are included in the cost of registration.
100 W Trade St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Google map and directions