1. Tell us something about yourself that isn't readily apparent from your FL House profile.
Rep. Trujillo: I'm the managing partner of a 15 person law firm.
2. Why did you decide to become an attorney?
. Rep. Trujillo: I've always been interested in the law. Since an early age, I knew I wanted to be a lawyer.
3. What is the most interesting case you've worked on?
Rep. Trujillo: As a prosecutor I tried a case against a pro se defendant facing 40 years. He was found guilty and held in contempt twice throughout the course of the trial.
4. Who is the most interesting lawyer you've worked with?
Rep. Trujillo: Andrew Vargas, my law partner. No two days are the same.
5. If you could have dinner with 3 people, alive or deceased, who would the 3 be and why?
Martin Luther king
Three men displayed immense courage through challenging times.
6. What are your legislative priorities right now? What are you working on?
Rep. Trujillo: I'm working on some parent choice education bills.
7. How has being a lawyer helped you in your work as a legislator?
Rep. Trujillo: Understanding the constitution and being able to interpret statutes is a big advantage for a lawyer/ legislator.
8. What can Florida Republican lawyers
Rep. Trujillo: Defend the constitution. Push back on judicial activism.