2019 Ethics Program:
The Duty of Confidentiality in the Digital Age - Lunchtime Session
Friday, June 21, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Ethics CLE Program
(50 minutes, beginning at 12:30 p.m.)
The Republican National Lawyers Association is hosting an exclusive ethics training session for attorneys in and around New York City. This training will cover:
- Ethical rules and requirements regarding protecting the confidentiality of client information and communications;
- How the ethical rules apply to the use of modern technology in the practice of law;
- Overlap between the ethical duties of confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege; and
- Pitfalls to avoid that could compromise the confidentiality of client data.
The content of the course is appropriate for both newly admitted (transitional) and experienced (non-transitional) attorneys.
RNLA has applied for 1.0 ethics CLE credit hour in New York. For hardship consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: An RSVP in advance is required for this event. Space is strictly limited to 30 attendees.
Current RNLA members and attorneys working at Greenberg Traurig can attend this event for free by RSVPing in advance using the link below. For expired RNLA members and non-members the cost of this event is $14, to help cover the cost of lunch.
How to RSVP:
- Current RNLA member and lawyer at Greenberg Traurig, please RSVP here.
- For expired RNLA members and non-members, please use the form below. The cost is $14 per person.
200 Park Ave
New York, NY 10166
Google map and directions