2019 Ethics Program:
The Duty of Confidentiality in the Digital Age - Breakfast Session
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Ethics CLE Program
(50 minutes, beginning at 7:30 a.m.)
The Republican National Lawyers Association is hosting an exclusive ethics training session for attorneys in and around New York City. This training will cover:
- Ethical rules and requirements regarding protecting the confidentiality of client information and communications;
- How the ethical rules apply to the use of modern technology in the practice of law;
- Overlap between the ethical duties of confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege; and
- Pitfalls to avoid that could compromise the confidentiality of client data.
The content of the course is appropriate for both newly admitted (transitional) and experienced (non-transitional) attorneys.
RNLA has applied for 1.0 ethics CLE credit hour in New York. For hardship consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: An RSVP in advance is required for this event. A continental breakfast is included with your registration.
Current RNLA members can attend this event for free by RSVPing in advance using the link below. For expired RNLA members and non-members the cost of this event is $14, to help cover the cost of breakfast. The Union League Club has a dress code, which requires men to wear jackets and the appropriate equivalent dress is required for women.
How to RSVP:
- Current RNLA member, please RSVP here.
- For expired RNLA members and non-members, please use the form below. The cost is $14 per person.
38 E 37th St
New York, NY 10016
Google map and directions