RNLA CLE Teleconference
Ethics Continuing Legal Education Class:
Ethical Issues Raised by the Coronavirus Crisis
Virginia MCLE Credit Offered - Waive-in or Individual Application Possibility for Other States
Friday, May 8
1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Featured Guest Panelists
Of Counsel at Holtzman Vogel Josefiak Torchinsky PLLC
Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
Please RSVP below
RNLA has ONLY been approved for Virginia CLE Credit.
However, all attendees may use the written materials to apply on their own for credit in another state.
- This conference call will last approximately 60 minutes including Q & A time.
- The RNLA has BEEN APPROVED for 1.0 credit of ethics MCLE credit with the Virginia State Bar.
- We have not submitted this program for CLE approval in any other state.
- We will share with all attendees the written materials for individual attorneys to apply for credit in another state.
- Attendance can only be certified for those who attend the entirety of the live call.
- All non-members: $25.00 (pay below and RSVP)
- If you are applying for VA CLE: $25.00 (pay below and RSVP)
- All other current RNLA Members: free (RSVP below)
Call-in information will be sent to registrants the morning of May 8.
Click Here to become an RNLA Member
The RNLA seeks to promote open, fair and honest elections at all levels of American society
in a non-discriminatory manner and to provide access to the polls to all qualified and eligible voters.