Please join us for the 2020 National Policy Conference and RNLA's 35th Anniversary Celebration, which will be on Friday, April 24, 2020, at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Additional details will be announced in the coming months.
- The 2020 conference will be a special celebration of the RNLA's 35th anniversary.
- Continuing legal education credit will be available.
- Breakout panels will provide for smaller group sessions enabling attendees to pose questions to experts about their presentations.
- Prominent Republican speakers will address the attendees.
- The Ed Meese Award will be bestowed on an individual who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges.
- The Betty Murphy Award will be given to an unsung hero, member, trailblazer, with entrepreneurial spirit, a community service leader, an organization builder who inspires others' efforts.
- An author will address the conference and sign copies of his or her book, which will be available for sale.
- An exclusive pre-conference reception will be held at a location of renown for conference sponsors and current RNLA Contributing, Sustaining, Advisory Council, and Life Member attendees.
- A post-conference reception will be held for all attendees, immediately following the conference at the National Press Club, starting at 5:00 P.M.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
***This event is not a fundraiser. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.***
529 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20045
Google map and directions