Here are some resources with information on President Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Neil Gorsuch.
- The Senate Committee on the Judiciary voted Judge Gorsuch out of committee on Monday, April 3rd, on a party-line vote.
- The Senate voted to limit debate (invoke cloture) after the first successful partisan filibuster of a Supreme Court nominee in the history of the Senate on Thursday, April 6.
- The full Senate is scheduled to vote on the confirmation of Judge Gorsuch on Friday, April 7th.
Statements in Support
- RNLA Statement on the Nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- SIGN HERE: RNLA's Letter in Support of Judge Neil Gorsuch to Senate
- A Supreme Successor to Justice Scalia
- What They Are Saying: Judge Gorsuch Praised from Across the Political Spectrum
- What They Are Saying: Judge Gorsuch Is "Very Natural Choice...As Replacement for Scalia," "Consistent Conservative"
- Gorsuch is right for Supreme Court
- Neil Gorsuch Is an Excellent Pick for the Supreme Court
- With Neil Gorsuch Trump has chosen an original for the Supreme Court
- Why Liberals Should Back Neil Gorsuch
- What Judge Neil Gorsuch's Colorado [law professor] colleagues think of him
- Majority Leader McConnell's Statement
- Judge Gorsuch attracts broad bipartisan support among legal elites
- Letter of support from leading members of the Supreme Court Bar
- Bar association gives Gorsuch its best rating
- Neil Gorsuch Is the Impartial Judge Our Supreme Court Needs
- A Personal Reflection on Judge Neil M. Gorsuch from a Former Colleague
General Information on Judge Gorsuch and Judicial Confirmations
- 5 Things You Should Know About Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch
- Materials from Judge Gorsuch's 2006 Nomination to the Tenth Circuit
- Documents relating to Gorsuch from Bush Library
- Senate Judiciary Committee Questionnaire Response and Supplements
- The Ginsburg Standard: ‘No Hints, No Forecasts, No Previews’
- Another oblivious critique of Neil Gorsuch and Originalism
- Out of touch law professor criticizes Judge Gorsuch and “originalism”
- A 'living Constitution' on the right?
- Democrats’ Empty Case Against Gorsuch
- JCN’S Severino and Former Gorsuch Clerks React to Schumer's Press Conference
- Democrats' Misguided Argument Against Gorsuch
Judge Gorsuch and the First Amendment
- Make the First Amendment Great Again? Trump’s Potential Supreme Court Nominees’ Views on Free Speech (detailed analysis by Center for Competitive Politics)
- Judge Gorsuch and Religious Liberty
- Judge Gorsuch, President Trump’s Supreme Court Nominee, Is No Stranger to Religious Freedom
- Gorsuch Understands How Bureaucratic Bullies Harm First Amendment Rights
- The Administrative Law Originalism of Neil Gorsuch
- Judge Gorsuch and Administrative Law
- "Law's Irony" - 2013 Speech by Judge Gorsuch
- "Of Lions and Bears, Judges and Legislators, and the Legacy of Justice Scalia" - 2016 Speech by Judge Gorsuch
- Gorsuch Speeches
- Trump taps Gorsuch: Why the 'Scalia' seat on the Supreme Court matters
- Trump Picks Scalia 2.0
- 4 key cases to understand Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: Neil Gorsuch
This post will be updated as more news and commentary is released. Also check the RNLA website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page for the latest news.