The Republican National Lawyers Association (RNLA) and the New York Honest Ballot Initiative (HBI) are hosting an exclusive election law training session for attorneys in Suffolk County, New York. This training will cover:
- Basic requirements of election law in New York state relating to everything that happens on Election Day and in the weeks surrounding it;
- Recent developments in New York state election law;
- Details of the law that a volunteer lawyer on Election Day will need to know;
- Laws regarding the processing of absentee, military, affidavit, and other kinds of special ballots; and
- Laws regarding post-election procedures, including the tabulating and canvassing of votes.
***THIS EVENT IS BEING RESCHEDULED. NEW DATE/TIME FORTHCOMING***
There is no charge to attend this training. For questions, and to RSVP, email [email protected].
The content of the course is appropriate for both newly admitted (transitional) and experienced (non-transitional) attorneys.
RNLA has applied for 1.5 CLE credits for this training.
3080 New York Route 112
Medford, NY 11763
Google map and directions