Join the Republican National Lawyers Association for a day of continuing legal education, networking, and beer tasting.
Saturday, September 7, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CLE Programming & Lunch from 11am - 2pm
Cost: $45 RNLA Members
$135 for Non-Members + one-year Regular RNLA membership
$250 Silver Sponsorship (includes up to 4 tickets and a special gift)
$500 Gold Sponsorship (includes up to 8 tickets and a special gift)
Ticket includes transportation from Northern Virginia and lunch. Buses will depart Arlington at 9:30am
for a day of CLE and sampling local microbrews.
- Expert panelists discussing redistricting in Virginia, emerging trends in the regulation of social media, and recent developments in alcohol licensing and advertising in Virginia
- Catered lunch
- Private beer tasting at an award-winning brewery
Presenters to include:
- Hon. Lee Goodman, Wiley Rein LLP & Former FEC Commissioner
- JoAnn Koob, Antonin Scalia Law School
- Cortland Putbrese, Dunlap, Bennett, and Ludwig
Richard Raile, BakerHostetler
- Jeffrey Redfern, Institute for Justice
- Kate Maxwell Rennolds, Katherine M. Rennolds, PLLC
- Christine Riggleman, CEO & Master Distiller, Silverback Distillery
- Shawn Sheehy, Holtzman Vogel Josefiak Torchinsky PLLC
- Trevor Stanley, BakerHostetler
- Jessica Vu, U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn
This event is possible through the generous support of:
**RNLA is applying for 2 hours of CLE credit in Virginia.**
For questions, please email Robert Sinners at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited. RSVP today at the link below!
To volunteer to help ensure that the 2019 election in Virginia is open, fair, and honest, please click here.
This event is not a fundraiser. Ticket purchases and sponsorships offset the cost of holding this event. RNLA provides opportunities for its members to meet and hear from Republican and conservative leaders.
350 Landsdowne Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Google map and directions