The Republican National Lawyers Association opposes the nomination of Nancy Abudu to the Eleventh Circuit. Read RNLA's letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Dick Durbin and Ranking Member Chuck Grassley here.
- The nomination was considered by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, April 27th at 10:00 a.m. The meeting recording can be watched here.
- The second hearing on the nomination by the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, May 26th at 9:00 a.m. The meeting recording can be watched here.
RNLA Blog Posts
- GRASSLEY CALLS OUT EXTREMIST JUDICIAL NOMINEES (5/27/2022)
- ABUDU MAY BE BIDEN'S MOST RADICAL JUDICIAL NOMINEE YET (4/27/2022)
- BIDEN NOMINEE THINKS DENYING VIOLENT FELON VOTING RIGHTS = SLAVERY (4/26/2022)
- THE LEFT HAS A TRUTH PROBLEM ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO JUDICIAL NOMINEES (2/14/2022)
- MORE PROBLEMS WITH BIDEN'S JUDICIAL NOMINEES (1/12/2022)
- Senate GOP: Southern Poverty Lawyer a Poor Choice for Judge (Family Research Council, 4/28/2022)
- Nancy Abudu, Another Concession to the Far Left and to One of Its Most Disreputable Organizations (National Review, 4/19/2022)
- Nancy Abudu, SPLC lawyer on Biden Supreme Court shortlist, faces scrutiny (Fox News, 2/14/2022)
- Biden Pushes for a Progressive Transformation of the Courts (National Review, 1/8/2022)
- A judge too far: Senate should reject this radical nominee (Washington Examiner, 1/7/2022)
- Biden’s 11th Circuit judicial nominee is ‘radical activist,’ Family Research Council says (The Washington Times, 1/4//2022)
- Biden nominee equated 'proof of citizenship' with 'voter suppression,' likened felon voting ban to slavery (Fox News, 1/2/2022)
- Biden Judicial Nominee Said ‘Proof of Citizenship’ is ‘Voter Suppression’ (The Daily Wire, 1/1/2022)